My Natural Beauty
Massage and Body Oil | LAVENDER and MINT
ALL NATURAL MASSAGE and BODY OIL with SWEET ALMOND and ARGAN OIL
Product Net Weight: 4 oz. (118 mL)
Country of Origin: Handmade in USA
Our Natural Massage & Body Oil has been designed to quickly hydrate skin without clogging pores. Instantly soothes dry, irritated, and itchy skin. Makes skin soft and supple.
LAVENDER and MINT BODY OIL Smells Like... an enticing earthy floral scent with a minty boost.
A quick breakdown of the healthy properties that our MASSAGE and BODY OIL offers.
- Absorbs Quickly into the Skin
- Retains Moisture in Skin
- Soothes Irritation Caused by Dryness
- Smooths Rough and Calloused Skin
- Revitalizes Skin
- Absorbs Easily into the Skin
- Hydrates and Nourishes Skin
- Makes Skin Softer
- Repairs Damaged Skin
- Nourishes and Moisturizes the Skin
- Helps Heal Dry, Irritated, and Flaky Skin
- Promotes Skin Cell Regeneration
- Improves Collagen Metabolism
- Improves Skin Elasticity
- Helps Retain Moisture in the Skin by Sealing the Skin with a Protective Barrier
- Keeps Skin Hydrated
- Provides Nourishment and Moisture to the Skin
There are NO hidden chemicals included in our recipe.
(ROSE GERANIUM and CHAMOMILE) - Virgin organic blend of sweet almond, argan, avocado, and jojoba oils, organic blue chamomile, rose geranium, jasmine, lavender, and grapefruit essential oils.
(TANGERINE and GINGER) - Virgin organic blend of sweet almond, argan, avocado, and jojoba oils, organic tangerine, spearmint, grapefruit, orange, ginger, and bergamot essential oils.
(Does not contain artificial fragrances, chemicals, dyes, lanolin, parabens, proteins, silicones, or synthetic oils.)
BODY OIL DIRECTIONS: For best results, apply to damp skin after bathing or showering.
MASSAGE OIL DIRECTIONS: Apply desired amount to your hands and rub them together to warm up the oil. Massage into desired area. Reapply as needed.
ADDITIONAL NOTE: Test sample for allergies. External use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your physician.