My Natural Beauty
HAIR LOSS COMBO | SHAMPOO, CONDITIONER, GROWTH OIL
ULTIMATE HAIR LOSS CARE COMBO SET
1 x Hair Loss Shampoo
1 x Leave-In (Growth) Treatment Oil
1 x Hair Conditioner
Country of Origin: Handmade in USA
- Hair Loss Treatment Shampoo... is a gentle, yet powerful exfoliant which does not over dry or strip hair and follicles of their natural oils. Made with organic pumpkin seed, cinnamon, ylang-ylang, frankincense and oregano oils, this Black Soap Hair Loss Shampoo increases blood flow (oxygen) to the scalp and hair follicles which in turn strengthens the roots to help stop hair fall.
Ingredients (Hair Loss Shampoo): aqua, palm bunch ash, cocoa pod ash, roasted cocoa pods, palm oil, shea butter, organic pumpkin seed oil, organic blend of cinnamon, ylang-ylang, frankincense, oregano, and rosemary essential oils.
- Hair Growth (SCALP) Oil... is used as a leave-in treatment to promote hair growth. High in omegas 3, 6, and 9, organic pumpkin seed, jojoba, and hemp seed oil play an important role in hair growth. Along with the help of organic peppermint, which is the ultimate booster to open up the hair shaft, peppermint allows the other oils to penetrate deep into the hair shaft which stimulates the hair follicles, hence promoting hair growth.
Our oil absorbs immediately into your scalp (IT WILL NOT LEAVE YOUR HAIR GREASY). After the oil has been applied to your scalp, allow water to run freely throughout the remainder of your hair.
Ingredients (Hair Growth Oil): Unrefined virgin organic Marrakesh argan oil, organic pumpkin seed oil, organic jojoba oil, organic hemp seed oil, organic sweet almond oil, organic essential oil blend of ylang-ylang, fennel, peppermint and benzoin.
- Hair Conditioner with Argan Oil... an essential hair care product formulated to help hydrate, smooth, detangle, and protect your hair after shampooing. Designed to deliver moisture to your hair and help repair dead ends and hair that is dry, brittle and breaking off.
Ingredients (Hair Conditioner): Aqua, aloe barbadnesis leaf juice*, cetearyl betaine, coco-glucoside, butrospernum parkii (shea) butter*, cocoa nucifera (coconut) oil*, olea europaea (oilve) fruit oil*, arganiz spinoso (argan) oil*, simmondsia chinesis (jojoba) oil*, prunus dulcis (alomd) oil*, helaianthus annus (sunflower) oil*, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, essential oil blend of Haitian vetiver, rose geranium, bergamot, and lavender, xanthan gum. *organic*
DISCLAIMER: The statements made here have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure or prevent any disease. This notice is required by the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.
Please be advised: You should always consult with your doctor before making any changes to your daily regimen.
Thoroughly wet hair and use a small amount to create a lather. Massage scalp for 2-3 minutes as you continue to lather. Allow shampoo lather to penetrate scalp for at least 2-3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Follow up with necessary hair and scalp oil (serum) and/or conditioner.
After shampooing with our HAIR LOSS TREATMENT SHAMPOO, apply the HAIR GROWTH SERUM directly to scalp 2-3 times a week.
- Shake well before each use.
- Part hair in sections.
- Apply directly onto CLEAN scalp, using CLEAN fingers.
- Massage for 2-3 minutes.
- Leave oil on scalp (DO NOT RINSE OUT).
SIDE NOTE: Damaged hair caused by perms and synthetic hair dyes cause severe damage to roots and hair. Our oil will work; however, it will take time.
Our oil absorbs immediately into your scalp (IT WILL NOT LEAVE YOUR HAIR GREASY). After the oil has been applied to your scalp, allow water to run freely throughout the remainder of your hair. If you are able to, go sit in the sun and absorb the nutrients from the sun too. Yes, you read it correctly! Get some Vitamin S (Sun).
The importance of this oil is how it opens up the hair shaft, allowing the important oils to penetrate deep into the hair shaft. All the oils combined will stimulate the hair follicles as it strengthens the roots to grow. The oil can be used twice a week. Otherwise, in between oil use, our Hair Butter is a great option to moisturizer your scalp.
When using conditioner, do not apply it to your roots. Using conditioner on the roots of your hair will cause your hair to be weighed down, reducing volume and bounce. To avoid hair that looks flat and lifeless, only apply your conditioner from the midsection of your hair to the tips (end). Pay special attention to the ends, because the hair there is the oldest and most vulnerable to breakage.
The amount of conditioner you should use can vary by hair type.
For fine and thin hair: Use less conditioner and completely rinse out for normal to oily hair. For those who have very dry and brittle hair, you can partially rinse out the conditioner. Style as needed.
For very thick and coarse hair: Use more conditioner and completely rinse out for normal to oily hair. For those who have very dry and brittle hair, you can partially rinse out the conditioner. Style as needed.
You should condition your hair every time you shampoo it. Conditioner helps to replenish some of the oils and moisture that get removed by your shampoo and helps de-tangling go more smoothly, which may reduce breakage, so it’s not a step you should skip.
My dad is loving this product, espeically the hair oil.