My Natural Beauty
Buy (REAL) All Natural Shea Butter - 100% Pure Shea Butter (6 x 16 oz)
PURE SHEA NUT BUTTER - VIRGIN ALL NATURAL AFRICAN SHEA BUTTER
(Premium Quality and Hand Packed Fresh Shea Butter). Over 25 Years of Experience
ALL NATURAL USES INCLUDE:
- Provides relief from dry and painful cracked skin.
- Treatment for severe cases of psoriasis and eczema.
- Pain relief from swelling and inflammation: arthritis, tendinitis, dermatitis, etc...
- Great for massage therapy; improves muscle relaxation and stiffness.
- Effective sunscreen due to its rich content of vitamins E/F.
- Heals burns by drawing out the heat and alleviating the pain.
- Treats dark spots, skin discolorations, stretch marks, wrinkles and blemishes by fading them out naturally.
- Excellent natural hair care product-strengthens and grows hair naturally (does not block hair shaft).
- and much much more....
HAVE NO FEAR! Shea Butter does not clog your pores
- Vitamin A has soothing and hydrating properties which provides healthy skin collagen in order to prevent premature wrinkles, premature facial lines and premature slackened skin.
- Vitamin E balances and normalizes the skin. Helps keep it clear and healthy, particularly beneficial for dry or sun-exposed skin.
- Vitamin F acts as a skin protector and revitalizer. It soothes rough dry or chapped skin on contact and helps soften and revitalize dry or damaged hair. Vitamin F consists of linolenic, and arachidonic acids, which are essential fatty acids.
- Vitamin K helps aging and damaged skin look younger and healthier. Vitamin K reduces severity of bruising, improved skin elasticity, and improves dark under-eye circles.
Great for Massaging out Tension and Alleviating Pain.
SIDE NOTE: Unrefined Shea Butter contains a rich amount of irremovable fatty acid which renders it far more superior to Cocoa Butter and other natural vegetable butters. The fatty acid in Shea Butter is crucial to rejuvenating and moisturizing the skin. Shea Butter provides all the essential vitamins necessary, to make the skin look and feel smoother, softer and healthier. Its therapeutic properties protect your skin from the wind, cold weather, and the sun. Shea Butter stimulates cellular activity, fights the effects of aging and repairs rough, damaged skin, as well as helps heal wounds faster.
HOW IT'S MADE: Shea Butter is extracted from the nut found within the fruit of the Shea itself. Each fruit contains a nut with a hard white kernel which is the source of the Shea Butter. The final product is left non-deodorized. Due to the lack of deodorization, natural Shea Butter has a pale, tan yellowish to ivory/almond color that carries a semi-sweet natural odor. The color of Unrefined Shea Butter depends on the shea nut itself. Due to the nature of the nuts, the color of Unrefined Shea Butter may vary. Dark yellow colored Shea Butter has a root extract added to it.
Click here to read more about African Shea Butter.
USAGE: Anytime, anywhere, any age.
PACKAGING OF SHEA BUTTER: How Unrefined Shea Butter is packaged makes a huge difference. Since Shea Butter has a long shelf life, you most definitely want to store it in a container to maintain freshness MY Natural Beauty packages our Shea Butter in PETE containers to maintain freshness.
DISCLAIMER: The statements made here have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure or prevent any disease. This notice is required by the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.